Woman died choking on marshmallow

Woman died choking on marshmallow
Covid-19
19.12.2019
A+
A-

A woman with locked-in syndrome died at a holiday park after choking on a marshmallow, an inquest has concluded.

Mia Austin, 30, from Lower Heswall, Wirral, Merseyside, died at The Warren in Abersoch, Gwynedd, in June.

The inquest in Caernarfon heard Ms Austin had lost her power of speech and movement after a stroke 10 years ago and was unable to cough up the sweet.

Coroner Dewi Pritchard Jones recorded a verdict of accidental death.

Ms Austin’s mother Carol told the inquest Mia had noticed some large marshmallows during a lunchtime visit to a shop.

ETİKETLER: ,
YORUMLAR

Henüz yorum yapılmamış. İlk yorumu yukarıdaki form aracılığıyla siz yapabilirsiniz.